Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mission Complete!

Made a gmail account. Along with it, my first blog.

I'm going to try not to drag out all long fancy explanation why I like animation...
I simply happen to like it... inside and out.

Originally what got me to try animation wasn't out of the inspirations of others.
But just the desire to tell a story. I started making animated .gifs around grade 11 as a stress reliever... or more like a new procrastination...
But that doesn't mean I haven't always found drawing enjoyable~

I did not consider then to take it seriously and study it.
But slowly it crept up on me.
So today is my first day... I'm more excited then scared. Eager. Where will I go with this?

Here are a few animation pieces that have widened my eyes.

5 centimeters per second>


Paprika >


I also love an anime K-ON!(!), produced by the Kyoto Animation group
the animation it really good! I definitely like the movement of the characters, they really strike me. and the story is gorgeous.


If you also like their style of animation I also suggest you watch this other video, the anime's name is Bakemonogatagi!


This is a music video sung and produced by Akikane called 'Rolling Girl'
I believe this is another great influence to me. This is one of the best music video's I have laid my eyes on. It's very powerful.
It reflects on a girl who is always trying her best, and is never giving up. "one more turn" "one more turn"
'rolling' can be defined as giving it another round. Having another shot.
I like this video very much. Originally it was designed for Hatsune Miku, but I prefer this version better. Her voice bring out a hint of desperation.






These are some other animation pieces that I have seen recently.

Meet Buck >


Wakfu/ Tv Series opening theme


That's all kids~

2 comments:

  1. You made me really want to play Wakfu! But closed Beta testing is closed :(

    And I was rewatching that scene from Evangelion before and thought "hmm, probably not the best scene to include for people that haven't seen it."
    Haha. I'll change it :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meet Buck reminded me of this :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikz5hPONszM

    ReplyDelete