Thursday, February 24, 2011

CALLING 1st Years! and others if interested..


Kawaii Kawaii Desu Desu Nyahh! :::
BE INSPIRED.?

AITE. Guys I just love remembered this song/video animation. It's an ultra ear bleeding candy rave song for those who are against the kawaii...so watch it if you know you can handle it...

BUT I've pointed this out because of the project classwork we're doing at the moment! The bouncing character and what not. 

THIS video can be of help... I think it should, there is a lot of bouncing. and its interesting to watch they curl into a ball. 

PS. The song is called Smoooch.The characters are vocaloid and utau. vocaloid or utau did not sing the song.

Bye for now! Not forever! 
Charmie,

2 comments:

  1. I think I just saw an idea for your bouncing ball character. Some nice timing in the animation, hitting the beats.

    ReplyDelete